MA in Hindi
Hindi is the second most popular language of the world so you have ample opportunities in this field as you want to go as a professional but true learning and valid degree are prerequisites for you along with continuing in your ongoing profession therefore we have devised a course for people like you to take lessons from their home just with a PC and an internet connection with negligible fees.
Recent surveys indicate that Hindi is the second most spoken language in the world, after Chinese and nearly 500 million people speak Hindi around the globe and the total number of people who can understand the language is about 900 million so you can understand very well the importance of Hindi moreover, constitution of India declares Hindi in the Dev Nagari script as the official language of the Union so Hindi is sole working language of the Central government, therefore many opportunities in the state and central government jobs are open for our students.
Our Master of Arts Hindi (MA) in Mumbai or Master of Arts Hindi (MA) in Pune or Master of Arts Hindi (MA) in the India degree course has been developed in due course of giving theoretical knowledge as well as practical skill is needed to enter into the various industries. There are various states within the country, where a few people know Hindi so your chances are bright to get various jobs in these states. Moreover since a very few people take up Hindi at graduation level there is no competition for any post relating to this field. Therefore, our course has more sense in assuring employment and further career in your ongoing field.
Objectives of the Course
- To widen the scope for career in the different sectors related to Master of Arts Hindi (MA)
- To open the ways of higher studies
- We train our students to get confidence and capabilities to accept any challenge in the field of Consumer Protection
- To equip students with an integrated set of skills that enables them to develop their professional careers in Master of Arts Hindi (MA)
- To develop the ability to use logic and facts to convince others
- To develop the ability to solve problems with information at-hand and to generalize it
- To develop the ability to sort and interpret data
- To develop the ability to clearly express one’s views in oral and written presentations
- To develop the ability to find and devise information.
- To develop ability to critically look at a problem from different standpoints and identify alternative solutions
- To develop the ability to set priorities, analyze tasks, and communicate goals to others
Teaching a language demands various modes like reading, writing, listening and writing so our use of latest technologies available on teaching horizon enables us to deliver all modes of teaching with multimedia components including texts to read, images and animation to comprehend scenario and contexts, audio to listen to correct pronunciations of the language and video to comprehend language while our software modules provide facilities to recording and communicating with expert faculties in synchronous and asynchronous modes. Our digital language libraries enhance the vocabularies of the students a lot.
We know the right language learning only possible with the right teachers so if the teacher is not proficient in language then how can she deliver good therefore we have selected talented and practical professionals with good academic background and trained them to deliver lessons in mode effectively. Moreover, we instruct them to respond quickly to any query from students either in teaching software modules or from instant messengers.
Scopes for MA in Hindi in Mumbai, Pune, India with help of Softkey Education
Some Job Profiles
- You can go abroad as a Hindi teacher
- You can teach Hindi anywhere in India
- You can get a job as a lecturer in any college or university and can also go for higher studies in the language of Hindi
- A good command over the language also gives the option of translating from Hindi to various other languages you know and vice-versa
- Our course can help you become a good writer in Hindi language
- Yu can take up Hindi language journalism in these fields
Different departments of the Central government, State governments:
- Hindi Officer
- Hindi Translator
- Hindi Assistant
- Manager (Official language)
In the media:
- Radio / TV / Cinema as a Script Writer
- Dialogue Writer / Lyricist
Courses for MA in Hindi in Mumbai, Pune, India at Softkey Education
Course Title: Master of Arts Hindi (MA) (D.M.A.H.) (General)
Course Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility Criteria: Graduation