It is great that you have got a good job after your graduation in chemistry and now you want to open the door for further opportunities in your ongoing career. But you may have a great problem to do and that is ongoing job or profession that doesnât allow you to go for any formal kind of education. So what to do now? Yes, we have clue for that and that is education with quality teaching and least investment so donât look behind or other places we will give you everything that you can get in on-campus classes.
Chemistry is a branch of fundamental science and has contributed by providing many of human requirements and essentialities these developments are crossing the traditional vertical boundaries of other scientific disciplines; particularly for biological sciences therefore, new branches of chemistry are emerging and gaining importance like materials chemistry, bio-organic chemistry, computational chemistry, etc.
There are many branches of the chemistry so we mainly taught following branches of chemistry in our M.Sc. chemistry in India or courses so our students can get momentum when they go out for a bright career.
- Inorganic Chemistry: It deals with the study of the compounds which are not organic in character like the study of bases, acids, salts, etc. Moreover, the properties of the metals and non-metals, and their interactions with each other in relation to the applications in real life.
- Organic Chemistry: This branch deal with the various forms of the carbon based chemicals and the properties of carbon based compounds, and their reactions.
- Physical Chemistry: This branch overlaps principles of chemistry and physics and concerned with the physical aspects of the chemical reactions, and the study of their properties. It also involves the study of the kinetics of the reaction rate of reaction, the forces at work as well as several other physical properties
Besides these there are also several other branches of the subject like Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Nuclear Chemistry, etc.
Objectives of the Course
- To open the ways of higher studies
- To widen the scope for career in the different sectors related to chemistry
- To enable our students to join careers in teaching as well as various industries and research
- We train our students to get confidence and capabilities to accept any challenge in the field of Chemistry
- To give side by side knowledge and the current status and new developments in the various fields of Chemistry
- We bring an awareness of the impact of Chemistry on the environment and absorb the concept of sustainable developments
Thus the age of the internet and you can find anything on the internet easily therefore we utilize this platform to deliver our education the most with the help of latest educational software customized to meet our requirements so we can give you asynchronous teaching through modular approach that allows you to take your lessons at the pace of your own time and places through latest computing devices like desktop, laptop and tablets. For real-time approach we use instant messengers and other conferencing software to communicate publicly and private mode.
Our talented faculties are a life saver for our students as they help you in the advanced field of chemistry by depicting the concepts in management and comprehensive pieces and all experiences even within joyful manners. Our faculties are trained to deal with the latest technologies available in the field of learning along with the thorough subject knowledge. Our faculties have enough teaching experience, techniques and desires to make chemistry clear and understandable subject.
Scopes for M.Sc. Chemistry in Mumbai, Pune, India with help of Softkey Education
Central Government Jobs
- There are many research institutes that require professionals in the field of chemistry like ISRO, DRDO, (BARC), Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer, etc.
- They can join petroleum companies such as the Bharat Petroleum, Indian Oil Corporation, ONGC, and NTPC etc.
- You can get employment with different universities accepted by the government of India like the University of Jawaharlal Nehru University, Kerala, Mahatma Gandhi University, Osmania University, Delhi University etc
Jobs in private sector
You can get jobs with chemical industries, pharmaceutical industries like Ranbaxy, Glaxo, Cipla, etc.
- Chemical Synthesis and Process Development
- Nano Technology
- Biotechnology and Biochemical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Modern method of Chemical Analysis
- Polymer Science & Technology
- Material Science and Metallurgy
- Textile Engineering
- Fiber Science
- Energy Studies
- Advanced Chemical Analysis
- Rubber Technology
- Solid State Tech.
- Material Sciences
Courses for M.Sc. Chemistry in Mumbai, Pune, India at Softkey Education
Course Title: M.Sc. Chemistry (General)
Course Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility Criteria: Graduation
We hope that you may realize the wide scope of the chemistry education and have a desire to get enroll with us for quality and cost-effective education so you are most welcome and you can contact us for detailed information it is best if you involve your friends and other people from your social circles in our other lucrative courses like M.Sc. in botany and M.Sc. in zoology Â so they can get more opportunities.