M.Sc. Environmental Studies
Environment is the biggest concern for the scientist of this century so we need more and more trained professional to deal with various issues in amalgamate with other related disciplines in such situations if you have basic graduation in environmental science then you must have a master degree to get instant benefits of the opportunities in present and ion near future and we are ready to prepare you for that through our education without demanding much from your pocket.
Environment is the greatest external milieu for the life of the living beings on earth as each living organisms are depends on the environment for their all sorts of needs like shelter, food, water, clothes, air, sunlight, etc. but the rapid growth in urbanization and industrialization has badly disrupted and destroyed the balance of our environment so we have unsustainable growth and development and these all lead us to focus on the environmental science by and large.
Environmental Science means the study of conservation of biodiversity, energy, ground water and soil contamination, climatic change, etc. so we have to develop many technologies to treat air pollution, sound pollution, water pollution, vehicular pollution, industrial pollution, etc. Therefore, environmental science is an interdisciplinary academic field that integrates physical and biological sciences like Ecology, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Geology, Soil Science, Atmospheric Science and Geography to bring the solution of environmental problems.
To meet with such interdisciplinary study challenges we have carefully crafted our master degree courses like M.Sc Environmental Studies in Mumbai or M.Sc Environmental Studies in Pune or M.Sc Environmental Studies in India so you can get your concepts clear and prepare for better career prospects in your ongoing jobs as well as being a fresher in this field.
Objectives of the Course
- To widen the scope for career in the different sectors related to Environmental Studies
- To open the ways of higher studies
- We train our students to get confidence and capabilities to accept any challenge in the field of Environmental Studies
- To get the under-standing of earth processes, evaluating alternative energy systems, pollution control and mitigation, natural resource management, and the effects of global climate change
- To bring a systematic approach to the analysis of environmental problems
- Enable our students to relate space, and time relationships as well as quantitative analysis
Environmental studies demanding lots of theoretical as well as practical stuffs to deliver so we have a powerful web base system to cope with multiple issues to interact with students indirectly through modules and directly through instant messengers. We use lots of texts to present lots of concepts and images to widen the understanding and sound and video to give live examples. Our learning technologies donât demand much bandwidth and powerful devices at student ends so they can get us very cost-effective ways.
Environmental Studies are broad field due to the interdisciplinary nature so involved lots of concepts of related fields and practical knowledge to deal with them so we have weeded out talented faculties from the ocean and trained them to deliver quality education with the help of our modern technologies for learning. They can teach our students such a way that they feel as they are seated in a classroom and the teacher is in front of them without distracting their valuable time and without any constraints of the places. We trained them to get in touch with students through personal as well as public meetings.
Scopes for M.Sc. Environmental Studies in Mumbai, Pune, India with help of Softkey Education
Higher Study Options
- Master of Philosophy in Environmental Studies.
- Master of Philosophy in Life Science.
- PHD in Environmental Studies.
- PHD in Life Science.
Jobs in various sectors at national as well as international levels
The process of cleaning air, noise abatement, water protection, pollution control, waste management etc., calls has helped in creating numerous jobs for the environmental scientists like:
- Inter-governmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
- United Nations Environment Program (UNEP)
- Earth System Governance Project
- Embassies and other Inter-national organization related to environment
- Industries, distilleries, fertilizer plants, mines, refineries, textile mills etc.
- Social Development
- Research and Development
- Forest and Wildlife Management
- Pollution Control Boards
- Urban Planning
- Water Resources and Agriculture
- Public Institutions and Private Industries and Firms
- Colleges and Universities
- Ministry of Environment and Forests
Courses for M.Sc. Environmental Studies in Mumbai, Pune, India at Softkey Education
Course Title: M.Sc. Environmental Studies (D.M.EVS.) (General)
Course Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility Criteria: Graduation
We know your desire to be deserved for good prospects in your career as environmental scientist but you have some confusion regarding some issues so contact us to clear your doubts and once you get full satisfaction try to convince your other friends and professionals in your personal touch to get the open benefits of our latest offerings like M.Sc. zoology and M.Sc. computer science so they can Zoology prospects like you and remember you forever.