M.Sc. Hotel Management
The hotel industry is a very popular business with millions of hotels and restaurants that are providing their services to the public and fortunately you have decided to be a part of them or are already in this field with some certificate courses, but now want to pursue a degree course to push career ahead in this fiercely competitive life but you donât like to break your ongoing career in between so we are here to offer education options with least investment.
We exhibit the rapid growth of tourism and the hotel industry so we have devised M.Sc. Hotel Management in Mumbai or M.Sc. Hotel Management in Pune or M.Sc. Hotel Management in India courses to create Hotel Managers who would be responsible for every aspect of the hotel like customer service, catering, food quality, and hotel supplies and also look after the scheduling and conference planning, valet and transportation services and all other special services provided to the esteemed guests and visitors so our students are keeping the name and reputation of the hotel or motel by managing the rest of the staff efficiently by hiring, training, and supervising other members of the staff.
We create various kinds of hotel managers in the field like:
General Managers cover the setting up budgets, setting of prices, allocating funding to various departments, and setting standards for the quality of service.
Resident managers have the responsibility to respond to emergencies.
Front office managers take care of anything related to the front desk like assigning rooms, making reservations, check-ins, making adjustments to a customerâs bill and dealing with complaints.
The assistant manager assists the general and resident managers to take care of daily operations of the hotels like: accounting, paperwork, hiring, managing the staff, marketing, sales, purchasing, security, maintenance, recreational facilities, etc.
As a convention services manager you have to work with the client and make arrangements such as scheduling conference rooms and planning itineraries and make adjustments if need be and solve any problems that may come up for host business conventions, conferences, special events and even fan conventions.
Objectives of the Course
- We teach our manager to stay on top of each and every one as well as in economic trends, both local and global.
- To be experts in smooth operations,
- To be excellent at understanding finance, marketing, sales, communications, customer service, human relations, and revenue management.
- To be aware of competition and politics, also both locally and globally.
- To be familiar with modern technology, such as automated reservations and communication systems.
- To understand social networks and utilize them to build and grow their client base and business.
- To have strong problem-solving and analysis skills to be able to forecast demands, adapt to changes, and solve unexpected problems and complications.
Hotel managers should be practical and superior in every aspect of the life so we created superb courses to teach them with every comfort they wish whether they want to take their own time to study and their choice of the place as we use the latest technologies available on the education horizon around the globe. Our students can access our software modules with the lessons for them online and do needed things like preparing notes, giving answers to the questions asked by their subject faculties and can put their problems and queries regarding the lessons. Of course they can access their faculties whenever they fill to communicate through instant messengers.
We have real gems of hotel management professional with academic nap and stand in practical life as a hotel manager in a reputed hotel so they can give you a real-time teaching of the subject and solve your each and every query with an ease and fun. We again trained them to deliver these very things through latest learning technologies prevail in the modern era. They are ready to deal with students in synchronous and asynchronous modes to make learning more interactive and live.
Scopes for M.Sc. Hotel Management in Mumbai, Pune, India with help of Softkey Education
Some Job Profiles
You can create your career in following fields like:
- Hotels: As a graduate you can get chances of the placements in Taj, Oberoi, Welcome group, Hyatt, Sheraton etc. in various departments like Front Office, Food and Beverage Service, House Keeping, Food Production, etc.
- Airline Industry: Airline Industry offers you the placement as an Air Hostess and Flight Stewards as well as ground Staff or as Public Relationship officers.
- Teaching: You may join one of the IHMs or private colleges as a lecturer.
- Retail Sector: Retail sector is offering a wide range opening for hotel management graduates like a PVR, Back Office jobs, Malls, joining as receptionist in corporate offices, Hospitals and BPO industry.
- Entrepreneur: Opening Own restaurants or working as consultants for building up hotels or restaurants is a good option to live with freedom.
Courses for M.Sc. Hotel Management in Mumbai, Pune, India at Softkey Education
Course Title: M.Sc. Hotel Management (General)
Course Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility Criteria: Graduation
You are welcome in this lucrative industry with many prospects to get the name and propensities and we give you a guarantee to be successful with our courses in Hotel Management so dont do much delay and take a straight forward decision to join with us and recommend us to others for many other our offerings like M.Sc. hotel administration and education in Mumbai so they also get what they want.